To make your mornings stress free, Palacio 199 offers an extended breakfast for all guests staying at the property which is served outside the main living room on the grand terrace. Feel free to enjoy your breakfast here or on the rooftop pool deck or rooftop Palapa where you can enjoy the sweeping vista views of Puerto Vallarta.
While there are a plethora of eating establishments where guests are able to have a light snack or meal, Palacio 199 would like to assist you by making the following recommendations. Most are located within a 5-minute walk from the villa.
- The Swedes Bistro / European and North American Cuisine
- 116 Pulpito / Tapas and innovative cuisine with an Italian flair
- La Palapa / Mexican and International Cuisine - candlelit beachfront dining
- Fusion Gourmet / Gourmet dining with Chef Andres Garcia
- Taco Revolution / Mexican and Latin Cuisine
- Joe’s Jack Fish Shack / Mexican American and Seafood
If you love the nightlife and have to boogie, here are some of Palacio 199’s choice hotspots for those fun evenings out on the town.
- Mr. Flamingo / Vacation casual with a huge Margaritaville patio party atmosphere
- Paco’s Ranch / Puerto Vallarta’s late night dance club with nightly entertainment
- Blondies Loft / One of PV’s best lounges known for their infamous slush bar
- Mandala / Cosmopolitan atmosphere and high energy dance club. One of the cities wildest
- Andale / Lively music, Ice Cold Margaritas, all within a lush tropical setting